Award Overview: Taylor Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Inc. will hereby establish the Taylor Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Inc. Business Broker Scholarship. An initial scholarship of $500.00 will be awarded to a student attending a four-year college.
Administration:The award is defined and administered as follows:
- Title of the award shall be the Taylor Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Inc. Scholarship.
- A scholarship review committee will choose candidates on an annual basis and will be comprised of Taylor Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Inc. staff.
- Funds will be awarded to support scholarships for tuition, fees, or instructional learning expenses.
- The donor intends to present at least one $500.00 scholarship annually.
Scholarship(s) will be awarded to one or more students meeting the following criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited 2 or 4-year college academic program.
- Students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and must have completed 15 credits or more.
- Copy of college transcript required; unofficial copies are acceptable.
- Letter of recommendation from a college or University Professor or current employer.
- To be considered a finalist, please complete a short personal essay answering the following question:
“Please tell us about your contribution to your local community (charities, schools, youth sports, church, etc.), as well as your career goals after graduation.